- Wintergreen feed which offers quality from May to Oct.
- It remains palatable until end Sep.
- Early plantings are ready for grazing within 40 days. Rotational graze for best results.
- The grain is of great value to ruminants and has a crude protein of 10-13%.
- Triticale can be used for grazing, hay, silage as well as a grain fee
|Triticale||AG Beacon||Winter Rainfall 120||300 over growing
|Apr-May||Widely adapted to most soil conditions but does well on light sandy conditions|
|Triticale||CLOC 1||Dry Land – 50
Irrigation – 80
|Dry Land – 350
Irrigation – 800
|Mar-May||Widely adapted to most soil conditions but does well on light sandy conditions|