- A drought tolerant perennial forage sorghum.
- Can be grazed with cattle from a height of 550mm.
- Can cause prusicacid poisoning if wilted or frosted slightly, when grazed, caution should be taken if you are in doubt.
- Makes good quality foggage and can be used to make silage, add molasses or silage additives for best results. It is sensitive to frost.
- Carrying capacity is roughly 1.5 MLU per ha and a DM of 6 tons per ha can be obtained dryland.
*PBR # EXCL
|Good adaptability to wide range of soil types|