Tetraploid Westerworld ryegrass
- Early heading date,
- Fast to establish,
- Excellent to use in established pasture such as kikuyu.
- Rapid Establishment and upright growth habit,
- High dry matter production and excellent winter growth,
- Strong South African trail performance,
- Autumn sow for high yields of quality autumn, winter and spring feed,
- Mach 1 is an extremely palatable grass, with high feed values,
- Mach 1 is primarily used to significantly increase the winter and spring production of pasture,
- Sowing rate: 30kg/ha pure stand.
Diploid Westerworld ryegrass
- Bruiser have an early heading date,
- Bruiser have an excellent palatability,
- Bruiser diploid annual ryegrass is best suited to rotational grazing,
- Bruiser is primarily used to significantly increase the winter and spring production of a pasture.
|CROP/SPECIE||CULTIVARS||Ploidy||SEEDING KG/HA||RAINFALL MM/YEAR||SUITED REGIONS||PLANTING MONTHS||SOIL REQUIRED||REMARKS|
|Annual ryegras (Westerwolds)||
||600mm+ per year||
||Autumn: February-April||Well drained clay to loam soils with high moisture content.||Excellent short term pasture to be sown into Kikuyu.|