- Serradella is a prostrate to semi-erect growing annual legume plant.
- It has a deep, well developed root system.
- Yellow Serradella has a hard-coated seed, making it possible to reestablish itself naturally.
- Can be mixed with Pink Serradella in initial year.
- It is very good as a grazing-hay and silage producing crop.
- Combines well with forage cereals.
*PBR # EXCL
||2-5 kg||350+||W Cape
E Free State
|Mar-May||Widely adapted to
most soils but does well on acid, sandy soils. It can
also take wet soils.